Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just registered. Signed the papers yesterday on a new 2016 118" WB Promaster. Dealer needs to transport it from out of the area. I owned a couple of SWB Fords back in the '70's and loved their maneuverability and versatility. Spent the past year searching for an old Ford, most are rotted hulks. Found a decent body for cheap $$ , but decided I didn't want to spend a few years in restoration. I can enjoy the Promaster immediately. It's nicely equipped, granite crystal (?) rear door windows and slider windows. This will be a general purpose vehicle for now, and my work truck when I can semi-retire and downsize from my Chevy G3500 cube van. Looking forward to learning and sharing here.

·
Super Moderator
10,182 Posts
When you start contributing anything of value I'm sure people will happily respond to your posts!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome as I want you to feel. Odd we didn’t do this sooner but sometimes it just gets missed. You will really like this van compared to the old clunkers. You were lucky to find a non-white. Post up again when you have questions or a pan you want to share. We are friendly and you did get a thank you which is highly valued!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Those 118s are SO **** cute.

If I hadn't made the change to electric ('13 Chevy Volt) I'd be quite tempted to get a 118" PM for my daily driver.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Very sharp Van!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,526 Posts
Yes. An excellent visual balance. I don't understand why people buy PMC's when they could have this cutie--but then I haven't researched the PMC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts