Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 156" window van arrives today. My family does catering, lawncare and handyman work. Looking forward to finishing off the inside and adding insulation, shelves and seating to be used as a work/road trip vehicle. I have customized a number of 1 ton vans in the past and hope I will love the feel of the larger van without regret of high winds. I could have purchased the diesel for the same price but didnt have a warm fuzzy about it yet and here in the oil patch of NDak, diesel remains in high demand and pricey. I appreciate this forum and the benefit it is to all and I will definately contribute once I have some pix and experience.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Big Wind Up In North Dakota.

It is of concern. Once while traveling on I-94 outside Bismarck,I couldn't understand why all the trailer trucks were stopped. Was getting dark,so I planned on parking at the next rest stop,to sleep for the evening. Later that night,the winds were so strong,rocking my van side to side,feeling like a boat ready to capsize. Seen freight trains blown off the tracks in Montana. I look forward,getting back out West with my PM and taking my chance again,with the weather.. I hope your new van works well for you.

·
Supporting Vendor
412 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us. Congrats on your new Van, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts