Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,107 Posts
Welcome! Did you convert it yourself? How about some photos?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted photos on conversion section

Thanks for the welcome!

This is my first time on a blog (or any social media). I just posted a short description of my Promaster and a few photos of the beginning of construction on the Conversion Section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I am trying to find info on my promaster can I add an extra battery? And why does my dealer keep telling me no on everything I ask them?
Gwyn Weyant

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi all, I am trying to find info on my promaster can I add an extra battery? And why does my dealer keep telling me no on everything I ask them?
Gwyn Weyant
Dealers typically don't want or care to mess with modifications unless it's something from the company, as in an "option". Mostly just installing parts off their shelves. An upfitter could do it for you if you got an allowance on them at purchase?

Plenty of choices on adding extra batteries to vehicles. More info by Searching Google than you could ever read... Some folks on here have done it and posted.

·
Super Moderator
9,107 Posts
Gwyn Weyant
Forget the daler!you can do just about anything you wish and by searching this site, and others like it, find out the ease or difficulty of what you want to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts