Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2016 Ram Pro Master 1500 in December of 2015. I fell in love with the van. I have put around 44 000 miles on it for my business and bought the extended comprehensive extended warranty. I've had problems before, like a complete replacement of the steering at 26 000 but now have blown the engine under warranty and the van has been with the dealer for 7 weeks with no return date in site...there are NO PARTS available. I'm wanting to be part of this forum to let would-be buyers know that the "emperor has no clothes". As much as the van has been a dream come true on so many fronts, it is also the biggest disappointment I've ever experienced in vehicle. RAM has no parts!!!!!!! Dealers are unable to support the van, I have a great dealer who is stuck in the middle of an unpleasant situation. Once a member of the forum, I'd like to write about my experience with RAM to let people know what they are in for if thy choose to purchase this vehicle. Almost a quarter of a year with the van in the shop with the engine lying dismantled in the bed. I did not see that coming the day I drove it off the lot. Buyer BEWARE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts