Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm Mike just sold my NV200 that I had converted and ordered a 2022 Promaster in Blue! Really psyched to start a new ( and hopefully much better)build when it arrives. I'm moderately handy but have some good friends and i'm excited to learn and grow my skills. I'm out in the Denver/Boulder area. Looking forward to picking people brains and reading alot!

·
Registered
2021 2500, 2018 2500
4 Posts
I just took delivery of my 2021 2500, and hitting the grind stone to get it built out prior to Winter so I can enjoy it some. Good Luck with your 2022 PM I hope you will not have to wait a long time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to get started by winter as well. I was looking at used ones but anything that had lowish miles was only 4 or 5k below the new one and would have been a compromise on features in one way or the other.. for 5k i'll just wait and get exactly what i like.. I'm hoping it's less than 6 months but who knows :

Good luck with the build hope to see some sweet pics.

·
Registered
2021 2500, 2018 2500
4 Posts
Yeah we were on the list just shy of a year. We switched our van out on the list because we did not want the upfitter package and the 3.5" navigation set up, which is powered by TOMTOM. Well we lucked out because it was the new van that showed up first. We initially rented a PM2500 on Outdoorsy & enjoyed it so we just bought that one. We had it for about 6 weeks when someone asked if we would sell it to them. **** Yeah was my response! Well I have already taken delivery of my new PM High roof and am in the curing stage for Lizard Skin sound deadener & ceramic insulation which so far it is working out. I will send you some pics shortly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts