Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Thermoform kits:) Promaster panels , ceiling etc. everything you need to give professionally look to new promaster . Professionally made in what's called a thermoform machine very similar to a vacuum for machine. made from ABS both for 159, 159 extended windows or no windows. Ceiling. Southern California.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Those look nice, any other colors offered?
Do you have these kits for the 136" wb without window openings?
If so a link to the company and prices?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thermo Form Kits

We have Thermoform kits:) Promaster panels , ceiling etc. everything you need to give professionally look to new promaster . Professionally made in what's called a thermoform machine very similar to a vacuum for machine. made from ABS both for 159, 159 extended windows or no windows. Ceiling. Southern California.

[email protected]
Mr. Betty,

Please don't take this the wrong way but, please explain more clearly the nature of your business. You appear to be a designer/inventor/consultant from the the toy industry; what is your connection to the auto industry?

This information is directly off your consulting web site home and contact pages:
"When the company founder, Morris Betty, left Mattel after 20 years he did not just want to start another inventor group".

Contact from web site:
Morris Betty
http://www.mb-concepts.com/www.mb-concepts.com/Welcome.html
1-310-487-0696
[email protected]

You are showing us pictures of thermo formed panels that appear to be identical to pictures just recently posted by an up-fitter from Winnipeg, MB Canada http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45137

Bryn Jones
Van Extras
http://www.vanextras.ca
[email protected]

I have a PM 2014 159 HR and am very much interested in a turnkey wall panel kit, but given the expense of these kits (shipping being a large percentage of cost) I would need a lot more information. Please establish for us that you are either the manufacturer or a distributor that can provide support and warranty.

It would go a long ways to establishing trust between your business and interested parties using this forum if you would please post publicly:

1) The nature of your business, Manufacturer/distributor/Rep, a link to your website etc.

2) pricing for each component (per size 159, 159 EXT)

3) component breakdown/part numbers

4) color availability

5) weight size of each component (in order to cost freight)

5) pictures of panels installed in a customers PM or alternatively pictures of the panels in your warehouse

6) technical details, can insulation be installed behind the panels, thickness of panels etc.

I think if you can provide this information publicly you will get a lot of interest from the members of this forum.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts

[email protected]
Morris,

In addition can you please post pictures of the non window version.

A lot of us members are DIY camper van builds and it is critical for us to see how we would accommodate our various window installs. We will have to make a number of mods/cuts through the panels for windows etc.

The supplier in Canada did not carry a version for the 159 EXT or the non window design so it was not of value to me.

I am at the insulation stage on my 3500 159 EXT PM, so if you have the non window EXT version in stock you have a customer with me.

I also have dual sliders, do you have a version for dual sliders, Or can the right slider panel be flipped to work on the left slider?

Can we buy the components individually?

Thank you,

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts