Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 3 interior panels for sale. Located in Fort Worth, Texas. They are new. There a small marks from me taking them off with the clip removers. I'm only selling the upper panels. (mid and rear driver side/rear passenger side) I have the 159" wheelbase. It is the molded style. I'll trade for the flat panels if someone would like to trade. If not I'm just going to stick with wood. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where did u get them and are they expensive? We've added a back seat to our 156 2500 diesel cargo, a roof fan, converter, insulation whitch doesn't want to stay up. We're looking for some snap on stuff like your showing. What colors are available? Pleas let me know

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
What insulation did you use? If you used sheets of Polyisocyanurate and secured it with Great stuff you would not be needing it to be held in. You did read the posts on insulation, right? The panels are Mopar and can be ordered with a new van for about $200 the color is near black or any color you want to paint them. I’d PM the poster as you are both in Texaz and its a nice drive with AC on!

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
I don’t, I’d ask my dealer’s parts person, place a wanted ad on Craig’s List etc. They were on the “Build and Price” site at Ram.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts