Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to put this out there for those of you who are looking for another alternative to wiring in the expensive ProMaster LED lighting. I picked up the following lights from Home Depot for $30 each (bought 4) and they work awesome!~. Here is is what I like about them:
1. They are wireless and charge with a micro USB port that I can do In the van.
2. The have built in magnets so I can put them anywhere inside OR outside the van which is great for working in or around the van. They also double as a portable flashlight or lantern as needed.
3. That also come with Velcro or hanging attachments.
4. They were inexpensive and obviously very easy to install.
5. It really improved the lighting...the photos don’t really do it justice.

I am not sure why the photos loaded horizontally...sorry about that. Suggestions on how to get them to display correctly welcome.

I

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,039 Posts
I am not sure why the photos loaded horizontally...sorry about that. Suggestions on how to get them to display correctly welcome.
You should mention what device you're taking photos with?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Phil, it’s an iPhone and I looked back at the photos on my phone and I took them in the square format so maybe that had something to do with it. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,809 Posts
No it’s a well known Apple bug. Simply open them up in any photo app and save them then upload them and they will be oriented correctly.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Simply open them up in any photo app and save them
... it may or may not be necessary to orient them to the correct position prior to saving... (a fwiw comment)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts