Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well this is one advantage of front wheel drive. Obviously an upfitter. They were using a Ducato. Although I could find more videos I could not find a viable website. I wonder if this will be available in the US. This is something PODS storage containers could use.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well this is one advantage of front wheel drive. Obviously an upfitter. They were using a Ducato. Although I could find more videos I could not find a viable website. I wonder if this will be available in the US. This is something PODS storage containers could use.
give it time, i think first aftermarket companies need time to get their hands on a promaster then finally get around to some R&D work

·
Registered
386 Posts
interesting concept. Definitely could see where it could be useful. It's time efficient. You can bring lots of cargo from one place to another - drop it off quick and go and pick up more without having to unload.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am just brain storming, how about a camper version and have this at the same time?
Go home and pick up your camper and off you go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Vladamir
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing