Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
It definitely jazzes it up a little bit, but I never understood why people cared so much what their delivery van looks like. I just think that no matter what you do to it, it will still look like a delivery van.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
It definitely jazzes it up a little bit, but I never understood why people cared so much what their delivery van looks like. I just think that no matter what you do to it, it will still look like a delivery van.

Delivery van? What about sprinter ,econoline,express and transit. Are they delivery vans.

Conversions/Plumbers/Electrician/ambulance/service vehicles and so on.

·
Registered
654 Posts
The big advantage of the Schnitzler/Racing Ducato bumpers were the built in LED running lights DRL's. If next year's PM gets the 2014/15 Ducato new headlights, it has DRL's built in.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mine's a combined work/shooting trip (photographer)/daily driver, I don't mind if it looks a little cooler than a typical delivery van (I think it does!) Have you seen BullDogNeon's conversion? Definitely taken it to the next level. I don't have the resources/time for that, but it is art and it stands out and promotes his business!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts