Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install the vented pop out window in my slider. I have seen the video of putting in fixed glass, but can't find anything on installing a vented window. Has anyone installed a vented window, if so is it easier or harder than the fixed glass install. would like to find something to go off of. Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking to install the vented pop out window in my slider. I have seen the video of putting in fixed glass, but can't find anything on installing a vented window. Has anyone installed a vented window, if so is it easier or harder than the fixed glass install. would like to find something to go off of. Thank you
Installed a window in my conversion, passenger sliding door.
Bought off amazon about $90.00 (3 months ago)
Easy install did not use inner ring, instead used same putty used on roof vent
and used pop rivets to install.

Now we have tinted window slider with screen and able to see out of from
drivers seat.
P1020773.JPG
P1020777.JPG

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks pretty good - I was actually thinking about doing something like that on my rear 1/4 panels - but the way you did it is much less expensive Thank you - where are you located - those mountains in the background look nice - I am in AZ

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Installed a window in my conversion, passenger sliding door.
Bought off amazon about $90.00 (3 months ago)
Easy install did not use inner ring, instead used same putty used on roof vent
and used pop rivets to install.

Now we have tinted window slider with screen and able to see out of from
drivers seat. View attachment 60350 View attachment 60351
What kind of roof racks are those??? Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would also like to install a vented window on one of the rear doors. This would improve ventilation.

That looks pretty good - I was actually thinking about doing something like that on my rear 1/4 panels - but the way you did it is much less expensive Thank you - where are you located - those mountains in the background look nice - I am in AZ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts