Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little more to choose from if you go across the big pond. A extra 100 bucks or so to get them to you but if you see something you like it's worth it.

http://www.performancealloys.com/alloy-search-results.aspx?ChassisID=9126&Ye
ar=FIAT&Curr=USD&Diameter=16

Reactions: kltk1

·
Registered
552 Posts
And since they don't sell it under the RAM name in Europe you won't see it listed. Look for the Fiat Ducato Maxi with the 3.0 MultiJet diesel.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Of course I know this. The problem is wheels for the Fiat Ducato do not fit the Ram Promaster.

Correct. That is why I specifically said the Ducato Maxi with the 3 litre MultiJet. The wheels on the Maxi are the same bolt circle, same offset, and same center bore diameter.

5 Holes x 130 Pitch circle diameter x 78.1 Center hole x 68 Offset (all in millimeter)

The wheels on the regular Ducato are 5 x 118. On the Maxi they are 5 x 130.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The list should be for the maxi, it was a link sent to me from them after we discussed the bolt pattern and engine size via email.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Cut and paste his provided link into the address bar of the browser...

$175USD shipping to the middle coast...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Am I the only one who likes the look of the bare steel wheels without wheel covers on this van? (that's the way mine is)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The link you posted just sends you to the home page.
You just needed to scroll down. I see what you are seeing, it has the vehicle configuration stuff at top. But as you note, it says fiat, 16 in the link. Several emails between me and them and I was adamant about the bolt pattern and the need for the m16 bolt holes. As stated they told me same, the maxi from '11 to present and they will ship to the states.

Edit: my son likes these, they are very similar to factory ram truck wheels.

https://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-details.aspx?ID=4260

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brian , I won't speak for others but the stock wheels leave much to be desired as far as appeal. But that's why they make many styles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats really not that bad. It's $78 shipping for a set of wheels from Tire Rack to my area in the Smokies.
That's why I said it's about an extra 100 in shipping. Not bad if you find something you like better than the warrior wheel.

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
The OEM alloy wheels are fine as an option at $395. Any of these wheels make the van look less like a "utility" vehicle. I am happy I got them although I am at rotation time and I guess it will be a four tire rotation for the duration. BTW I see Sandstone Metallic paint on the color list on the "Build and Price" pages. Someone reported it wasn't available any longer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts