Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all! I am looking for a damaged body of high roof Promaster WB159 inches. It can be a really damaged vehicle without any interior trim or engine... Does anyone would know where I can buy one? Thanks!

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,255 Posts
I'm assuming you only want one located in Canada?
If not these folks always have something in stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am willing to consider US vehicle. I guess it would be easier to import if it has been declared scrapped. Thanks

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,255 Posts
Going by the first post nothing the van has would be worth anything, must be for lawn art.

·
Registered
2016 136 low, w/u-haul package
172 Posts
going to recommend auto trader twice in 5 minutes. if you set the minimum price low enough, a whole bunch of wrecks show up.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Not sure what you intend to do with the shell of a scrap van (because you won't say), but there are identifiable markings everywhere, not just on the engine block.
Just so ya know.

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
Yard art just like all the old Caddies buried nose down in the desert ?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I'm assuming the language barrier is the issue. Maybe this person is looking for a rolling, intact van shell with no drivetrain, as a project vehicle. Who knows.
A van with no drivetrain AND a damaged body, makes zero sense.
If I were in the OP's shoes, I would find a friend who's fluent in English, have them type the posts, explain what the intentions are and translate so someone can help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts