Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introduce myself first, THEN post. Okay, I get it.

Getting close to going for a new ProMaster. Really liked the PM from first look, and now you guys have me downright excited about it. Have owned three 1st-generation Villager/Quest minivans - great vehicles. Each one I've pulled all the rear furniture and turned into mini-camper/hauler/guy-car. My third is 18 yrs old now and I've been thinking its time ... time for a BIG-boy toy.

I've found one optioned almost like I want at a lot just 100 miles down the road I frequently travel. Gonna go talk to 'em. Wish me luck!

Hardy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Disappointed? Yes and No

Did my first PM test drive yesterday. LOVED the van! Unfortunately, this van, which is optioned pretty close to what I want, has the double pass. seat. This is a deal-breaker. Going to use van for camping, etc. and having to go outside to access cargo area simply won't work. Dealer did some research (so he claims). Was willing to swap seats but says because of connector and computer issues, he can't. This is why I'm (anxiously) awaiting response from anyone who has successfully swapped double/single pass. seat. You'd think that with the correct connector/harness and possibly a firmware flash or modified settings it could be done. Sure hope I hear a positive response from someone soon.

Hardy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts