Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
The Dealer I went to called me in and I put a down payment on one.
As soon as I wanted the diesel ,there computer froze up. They will call
me when it is available. It will be a while but I will wait.
They do not have them in yet, but are taking preorders for the v6 gas ones.
Since I have a down payment on one I will post after a test drive on a gas one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think Texas is the place to watch. They have to go through Laredo to conveniently cross from the Saltillo factory

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sometimes dealers advertise vehicles they dont have on their lots yet, which makes it seem as if they actually have it, which they might not. It's best to call ahead before you head down.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I haven't seen any around in Canada (Toronto.) I don't think that the dealers are putting the Promaster at the very front of their lots though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well then they will be here any day now... from PickupTrucks.com on August 12

Ram Commercial began production of the 2014 Ram ProMaster full-size van last month (July), and it will likely arrive in dealerships by next month (September). The vans are being made at the Saltillo Assembly Plant in Coahuila, Mexico, adjacent to the Ram Truck plant that produces Ram 1500 regular cabs and all the Ram heavy-duty pickups.

So its likely that ad went up in anticipation of arrival this week or next perhaps...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I haven't seen any around in Canada (Toronto.) I don't think that the dealers are putting the Promaster at the very front of their lots though.
Haven't heard anything out this way yet. I pass by a dodge dealership every day and been keeping an eye out. No Promaster in sight yet. Why wouldn't they promote it and stick it up front?

·
Registered
100 Posts
considering the release date info in the above, it seems very likely that promasters have arrived or are on their way at this moment

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have been nursing my 1999 GMC Savana that I've owned since new now with 402000+ miles on it waiting for the Promaster to be released... It's now in the shop with a bad ABS computer... Frustrating!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts