Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all thank you to all who contribute to this forum, your knowledge and time is greatly appreciated! I have a thing for vans as I have driven them for most of my life. One of the vehicles I learned how to drive in was a '87 ford conversion van that my parents owned. In my late teens I had a '91 e150 cargo van that two of my buddies and I would stuff our three dirt bikes in back and go ride every chance we had. One guy had to sit in a lawn chair in the back with the bikes... Young and dumb! I had a couple trucks after that but now own a '03 AWD Chevy express 1/2 ton conversion van. Over the last 15 years that I have worked as a commercial refrigeration tech I have clocked 250k plus miles on three different E350's. In January I moved my tools into a 2016 promaster 2500 gas 156 HT that has dual sliding doors, composite floor, LED lighting and all the goodies in the cab minus the heated seats. I absolutely love this PM and look forward to ranting/ raving about it in future posts! Happy trails!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts