Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I went to Toronto and made a deal for a new (47km) PMC, the final deal was my truck and $10,000 and I got them to include a spare tire. The camera was not as important to me as the tire.

As someone said in another post , you get used to the mirrors and I had a good test drive today around Toronto. I might put one in at some time , but there are other upfits to get first.

I pick it up Dec. 2

Mike

·
Registered
810 Posts
Congrats!!! What was your trade in?? Do you think you got a fair price on your trade??
Good job! What color?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yes I had a 2012 Nissan 2.5l 2wd pickup with 60k on it. The vehicle list price was 22,600, so they gave me 13,600 for my truck and with hst the total was 10, 107.

They originally wanted my truck and $ 15,000 so needless to say some wheeling and dealing had to take place. I know these year end clearout vehicles usually have alot of leeway on the price that is why I bought it at this time of year eventhough it will be a few months before my business is setup.

Mike

·
Banned
66 Posts
rml63, congrats on the new van.

We just bought our third one. The PMC we bought in March has over 37,000 miles on it an we have another with about 20,000 miles with no issues with either one.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats!!! What was your trade in?? Do you think you got a fair price on your trade??
Good job! What color?
Felassss, here my trade offers for a Sprinter van ( 158"WB Ext Roof 2006y made 76,000m ODO)

In December 2014y, Mercedes OFEERed 8,000$ , Dodge = 7,000$
Finally I sold it myself to a private customer for = 16,000$

>:D Then for a difference I have had Merry Christmas

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought one too !

Been looking for a while-drove the "city" SLT and was impressed. Quicker and more solid than the Transit Connect, rode better. Dash simpler too. At 6'2" I fit better in it too. Also, pallet fit in back better-key for
me. Chrysler was giving 5500 cash and the dealer kicked in 1500, Deal to good to pass. 27000 van cost 20 k ? I'm in ! Have a garden center and needed something for light delivery and pick up. For the money, best deal out there.The Fiat/Chrysler thing a scarey unknown....but engine and tranny well reviewed, so took the plunge ! Not a lot to it, so
hopefully durable and trouble free-Keep ya posted !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts