Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 3500 high roof extended
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what size caps I need for the hub/axle nut? Not the factory larger covers, just the small center circle piece. Or where I can find some?
Thanks

·
Registered
'17 136 HT Black
332 Posts
You're probably going to need to measure the diameter and the height that you need to clear the nut.
When I searched, it seemed like the most common result was for 4x4 and side by sides. I know older trucks used to have them where you'd tap them on with a hammer. They were typically in a chrome finish.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in Indiana
6,108 Posts

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in Indiana
6,108 Posts
That is for the rear only. Thank you.
Missed that part.
So there is no OEM fix.

A quick check using Ducato Maxi x250 shows there is no cap. The location of the bearing on the rear axle vs the front is different. IIRC my Honda and Nissan don't have caps either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted

·
Super Moderator
2018 136" HR
974 Posts
@rjr5522
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts