Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like the go to place to learn from a bunch of passionate Promaster enthusiasts.
Just sold my PleasureWay Traverse (Ford van with the popup canvas top). It was a lot of fun but drove like boat. Looking forward to my next vamper (grand kids name for my Travers) experience. Buy someones existing build out/partially built out/or start from scratch. Hmmmm?? Figure this is a good place to find out why I should go with the Promaster or (and this may get me kicked of the site) a Sprinter.

Thanks up front

Matthew

·
Super Moderator
10,868 Posts
Not to work! Lots of ex-Sprinter owners here, including me. Not many of us would consider going back to a Sprinter;)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Lots of different ways to go, lits depend on what you want the vamper to do, and how much you want to spend. If it's a choice between a pm and a sprinter, that one is SUPER easy. Avoid the sprinter at all costs, they are criminally unreliable, nobody can service them (including the dealers!), etc.

I would avoid diesel altogether. Unless it's a commercial application, it's simply not worth it.

Your only real choices in new are the pm and the transit. Transit is a fine choice. Advantages here of the pm are fuel economy, buy in price, turning circle, and winter traction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts