Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I figured it was about time I introduced myself I joined here for a couple of weeks ago and lurked about for awhile before that. My entire adult working life was spent with the US Navy. I retired as a CPO after 21 years on active duty then went back to work for them for another 21 years as a civilian. The kids are grown and gone with families of their own. My wife and I always talked about traveling the country when we retired.
I've been researching van conversions for sometime now looking at all the major makes and also commercial conversions. While the commercial conversions are really nice the price is not. We finally opted for a plain Jane 2017 ProMaster 2500 Hi-Top as our blank canvas. I was drawn here due to the wealth of knowledge and expertise that exists. The sense of community, camaraderie, and willingness to help, share and pass along knowledge is impressive. I've always enjoyed working with my hands and doing things for myself. Thus a DIY conversion is a perfect fit for me. I intend to document my build as much as possible as many of you have done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts