1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
I’ve done it, I’ll try:
First from the 2015 manual page 161

"UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 161
Setup Menu
You can use the Setup menu to change the various factory settings to suit your own preferences.
Push MENU to activate the Maximum Volume function. Repeatedly pushing this button will activate the other functions in the following sequence: Maximum Volume (MVOL) Auto Switch (AUTO) Beep (BEEP) Set Clock Maximum Volume (MVOL). If this button or the button for adjusting the selected function is not pushed for five seconds or if the ROTARY knob is pushed, the display returns to the previous view
and the changes will be saved”
...... then when you get Set clock selected.......
"Clock settings
When you select this function, the display will show the
clock. To select the field to be set, push >> or << Turn
the ROTARY knob to adjust the selected field.”

So.... use the setup menu and the menu button to cycle through various functions until you see set clock push the forward or backward buttons then turn the knob to actually set the time in the chosen filed. Five seconds of delay and it defaults out.
I am not at the radio so it’s my bad memory and their bad manual responsible if I mucked up.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Your directions are the way I intuitively thought it should work. My manual refers me to the online manual which I can't access as yet. I have the Mopar tech people working on why it isn't available. I remember scrolling thru the various items and SET CLOCK never came up. I think it might be a sub-menu. I'll play with it again tomorrow. Enjoy the sun:)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
It's voice activated.
Sometimes the microphone gets clogged with dust, so you might have to raise your voice a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts