Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Diesel PM, 2015, 2500 hi-top
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to connect my existing satellite radio cradle (it's for a receiver that I can move from vehicle to home) to the Sat radio antenna. Best Audio Guy here on another forum said he pulled the radio and noticed that there is a blue connector for sat radio (available but unhooked) and I suppose the white connector is for both the FM/AM radio which is plugged into the head unit. So, how can I pull the radio and get access to this blue antenna connector, so I can connect my antenna wire w/adapter?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I pulled my radio out. Did not have the tool I used 4 short pieces of 12 gauge solid copper wire and gently pushed into each hole It worked just like the tool

·
Registered
15 Posts
I need to connect my existing satellite radio cradle (it's for a receiver that I can move from vehicle to home) to the Sat radio antenna. Best Audio Guy here on another forum said he pulled the radio and noticed that there is a blue connector for sat radio (available but unhooked) and I suppose the white connector is for both the FM/AM radio which is plugged into the head unit. So, how can I pull the radio and get access to this blue antenna connector, so I can connect my antenna wire w/adapter?
Let us know how you made connection. I have the same issue with Sat antenna.Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts