Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there already nuts welded in the floor for easy conversion? Has anyone done this?
I want to put the double seat behind the front seats and get a used seat for the passenger.
I want the "walk thru" ability of single seats up front.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Reactions: mkuszek

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I think the double seat has NO back adjustment IIRC, I don’t have one.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have both a double and a single seat, and I swap them all the time. My kids dig riding up front in the double, and fight over the middle position. Airbag/seatbelts are different for the double seat, and I believe you could put a single seat in a van built for the double and you'd be able to plug it all in, but not the other way around. Two bolts hold it in place, everything else is identical.

The double seat doesn't recline or adjust at all, not even sliding fore and aft. Didn't know this for months, but there's a folddown armrest in the middle of the bench, with a writing surface and spring clip ala the dashboard monstrosity. Who knew.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I want to get rid of my bench seat. If was a great idea when purchased, but now I regret getting it. Not only is it like sitting on a park bench, it does not move. I added shims under the front bolts to give it some recline.
Looking to maybe swap for a single seat. Simple easy swap too.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts