Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give up. How do I open the side cargo door from the outside? So far I have only been able to open it from the inside by opening the front passenger door and shoving the inside lever towards the back of the van. I have yet to figure out how to open the side cargo by pulling the outside lever/handle and yanking it towards the rear of the van. Help, please.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Push the cargo unlock button on the remote or the button on the drivers door. Then you should be good to go from the outside.

·
Registered
258 Posts
You're not alone my rear door was not working either. I had a mechanic at a Dodge dealer look at it and confirm power at actuator. After plugging it back in it started working again and hasn't quit. That dealer has seen similar issues in other Promasters.

·
Registered
517 Posts
There is a small cable with a plastic adjuster on the bottom slider of the door. Front lower corner slider. It probably just needs to be moved. I had the same problem. Fixed it in 2 seconds.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a small cable with a plastic adjuster on the bottom slider of the door. Front lower corner slider. It probably just needs to be moved. I had the same problem. Fixed it in 2 seconds.
That didn't work for me. For a minute there I thought you had something, but it only worked once, then it was back to using the inside lever only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts