Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick intro. I previously had two different accounts (one was MTsolar) and I deleted both and made a single new one. I have a 2015 bright red diesel 118 that lives in Montana. Bought it used from a dealer in Florida with 12k miles almost a year ago. I use it mostly for work, but also a bit for camping. Used to have a 2002 sprinter that I enjoyed driving but hated repairing. Love how the PM drives and especially shifting the diesel tranny in manual mode - and have gotten up to 28 MPG driving 55 to 60 on two-lane road trips (e.g. on my 180 mile round trip down to Yellowstone NP). The front wheel drive rocks in the winter; I like the size and maneuverability of the 118 but was really torn about getting a 136 wb.

Been reading the great posts on different builds and related info. Will post pics of my very simple/functional interior set-up that allows for good tool access and simple camping.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Simple, functional, hey we need to see that. Welcome back in a new disguise. LOL BTW we need to hear from more diesel owners too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts