Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bluetti that I'm installing in my Promaster and am trying to figure out which positive terminal to attach my wire to charge my Bluetti from my car battery. Anyone out there know which terminal to use?

·
Premium Member
2019 136 low roof
211 Posts
I have a Bluetti that I'm installing in my Promaster and am trying to figure out which positive terminal to attach my wire to charge my Bluetti from my car battery. Anyone out there know which terminal to use?
Which Bluetti do you have? I have an EB70 and the only input source is the solar input plug. I plan on using either a small inverter from the car battery to run the Bluetti ac charging brick, or a 12v to 24 v converter from the battery, either either one plugged into the solar input. I haven't yet figured out how to isolate either when the van isn't running. Probably a Stinger type switcher or a manual switch. Either option should yield nearly twice the charging rate as just using the ciggy plug. There is a Bluetti message board that can give you some good advice. Check out community.bluetti.com Please post any useful info you find...thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Which Bluetti do you have? I have an EB70 and the only input source is the solar input plug. I plan on using either a small inverter from the car battery to run the Bluetti ac charging brick, or a 12v to 24 v converter from the battery, either either one plugged into the solar input. I haven't yet figured out how to isolate either when the van isn't running. Probably a Stinger type switcher or a manual switch. Either option should yield nearly twice the charging rate as just using the ciggy plug. There is a Bluetti message board that can give you some good advice. Check out community.bluetti.com Please post any useful info you find...thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts