Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a 2014 3500 High Roof Extended for sale on my local craigslist. It has 417,000 miles. The motor was just recently replaced with a used motor that had 30,000 miles on it.

Pretty impressive. I would expect the diesel to have an even longer life expectancy.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
That’s an average of 380-570 miles per day since new depending on when in late 2013 or 2014 it was bought, more if it was not run 7 days per week! It would be great to know what had to be done to keep it on the road

·
Registered
221 Posts
I looked it up on CraigsList. It is in Asheville, NC. Here is the text, for anyone curious about the details:

Selling 2014 dodge promaster sprinter
3500 extended
Was used as company fleet vehicles
3.6 v6 engine
Has 410k miles. Yes 410k that's not a typo

Replaced engine with 30k miles on it few months ago
Replaced transmission few months ago also
Replaced both driver and passenger side axles
Tires are in good condition
Brakes are in good condition

Fully loaded: keyless entry, back up camera, auto windows, etc

Selling because bought a new one. This one served me well
Transmission shifts a bit stiff from first to second, but other than that drives great.

Great construction van
$11,200

·
Registered
221 Posts
The same seller also has a 2104 diesel with 165k for sale. That company seems to like Promasters!

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
KOV you know Diesel is the future.

Ouch thats so hurtful. Get over the PTSD from the sprinter, walk out into the sunshine. Begin to live a new and wonderful life full of joy and meaning! Get a diesel.>:D

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Forgive my transgressions and put your Leatherman away! I've seen the light and it's so bright I may have to go inside to recover;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
mucho miles!

There's a 2014 3500 High Roof Extended for sale on my local craigslist. It has 417,000 miles. The motor was just recently replaced with a used motor that had 30,000 miles on it.

Pretty impressive. I would expect the diesel to have an even longer life expectancy.
Wow. I thought my 270,000 on the 2014 PM hr 1500 gas was alot. Use it in HVAC. Its still running great and I just got a 17 exactly the same.No diesels available here so stuck with what works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts