Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked behind the driver and passenger seats down at the floorboard level? You have to scoot the seats forward to gain access. There is a hidden storage compartment behind each seat. It doesn't have any kind of padding or anything to stop things from rattling around in there but that's an easy fix. Just thought you might like to know it's there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well it isn't that big but your scissor jack and handles could fit in one of them. I'm going to put my jumper cables in one of them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wasn't able to fit the jack down there. Nor the inflator. But I do put the tow strap, shackle, shackle hitch receiver, TP, tools, gloves, first aid kit, etc down there.

Steve

·
Registered
879 Posts
yes....I found it....1 empty water bottle previous owner had lost....would like to weld safe box in this area.....passport ...cash.....something not used every day.....cranking seat back is a pain...unique space....tks for the alert, I might of gone years without finding it....really need to order owners manuel...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, I found the compartment early after my PMC purchase. My advice; be careful as you reach down there... the edge of the cargo floor material might be VERY sharp... didn't post a picture of the result... too graphic

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is it only on the Cargo Vans?
If so, it could be where the rear seats fold up into. The Cargo Vans, have floor inserts added to make the floor flat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is it only on the Cargo Vans?
If so, it could be where the rear seats fold up into. The Cargo Vans, have floor inserts added to make the floor flat.
I put the jack bag under the driver seat and it fits fine. I put a fire extinguisher under the passenger seat. Because I have the wagon, its carpeted and the velcro on the jack tools bag sticks to the carpet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts