Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yep. You can expect to wait at least 3 months 4 months would be more accurate. The salesperson probably told you 6-8 weeks blah blah blah! My ordered low/136 took 5 months.

·
Registered
625 Posts
My sales guy was initially saying 8-9 weeks, but as we ordered he revised that to ~12 weeks. That was an honest change on his part, and appreciated. I let him know that I expected it to be between 14-16 weeks. The van showed up at the dealer 15 weeks after the order was placed. See my signature for other dates, such as knowing the VIN.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome P McC the 2nd! And congrats. Now you've got lots of time to hang here and learn absolutely everything there is to know about your new ProMaster!

Training recommendation: Make a mock-up of the driver's area in front of you. Large dinner plate for the wheel. Two matching stalks of celery to the left; a carrot on the right. Set your beer conveniently on the floor near your right foot. Use a coat hanger to hook the cuff of your shorts to the chair you're sitting on and put a couple of books under the back legs. Have someone show you flashcards in rapid succession like "highbeams", "engage cruise", "windshield washer", "lane change left", "leave seat now", etc. (Don't forget you've got that hook on your shorts) Practice, practice, practice. Then break out the onion dip and eat your frustrations out of existance! (except the coat hanger ... don't eat the coat hanger)

Its gonna be great! :laugh:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I received my 118" low roof diesel in 20 weeks. I was told color caused my delay since I ordered flame red. Apparently they do a color run when they have a block of 10 vans in the same color. Great van! Love that diesel!

Motorsailor

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
My 136 high roof sandstone metallic diesel took 83 days from order to build and the dealer is saying 18-20 says for delivery so...... 103 days/7=15 weeks+- Was told 8-12 weeks and diesel and color were reasons. Welcome to the Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts