Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home my 2500 139 tall PM. I've got to say this has been a bitter sweet experience. Love the Pro Master ( will be great for my boys and towing our race car) but really got screwed over by the dealer. I'm 67 and not in the best of health (two open heart surgeries) and have two sons 21 and 22 in wheelchairs. (I call them my agent orange boys) I traded in my 2012 Ram 2500 truck with 4,500 miles and my 2002 Ram 3500 maxi van with 50,000 miles on it. The van had a wheelchair lift & EZ lock equipped. Before selling I was promised that the sale would include a hitch and that they would transfer the lift and locking devices to the new PM for free. I renewed this fact through each step in the buying process. Bought PM and drove it home, next day the salesman and Sue and I drove first to the Uhaul place then to the medical equipment garage to get prices etc. Went back to dealer (Chapman Dodge) and to our surprise was told that they would not pay for any of it since we had not signed some sort of paper. Same paper that Sue asked about during singing only to be told we didn't need to! The salesman felt so bad that he is going to remove the lift on his own time and bring it to my house. I cannot let myself get upset because of my health but this really sucks coming from a dealership that was always very good to me. At present I have no way to transport my sons if I needed to. :confused:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Do any local TV stations run a consumer help feature? Might be worth contacting some local stations or newspaper. One probably does consumer protections stories.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Do any local TV stations run a consumer help feature? Might be worth contacting some local stations or newspaper. One probably does consumer protections stories.
Good point, im sure they will be willing to work with him.
But likely they will ask that you go on camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts