Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a Sprinter for my electrical contracting business. I do alot of work for my local Dodge dealership and they are willing to make a deal on a new ProMaster. Of course, I want the diesel version which is not available to order yet.
Not in a rush, but it is a contender for the end of this year's tax cycle.

-Simon

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the forum Simon!

Haven't been keeping track of this all but do you know if and when the diesel version is going to come out?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Often times they don't end up bringing diesel versions to the US. I can't remember hearing that a diesel Promaster was planned for the US.

Also, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was at the dealer yesterday setting up an options list with the fleet guy. He says the Diesels are out 30 days to order for the 4 month window. That puts us somewhere in the fall for 1st deliveries.
They are redesigning the partition on the next batch to provide more seat reclining room. Some other stuff is getting redone for the diesel and the gas version. My understanding is the diesel engine will be mated to an improved automated manual that will take out the lag between shifts. The diesel engine is coming from Fiat.

By the way, thanks for the welcome! Didn't think anyone cared :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts