Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I check this forum since I evaluate the possibility to convert a promaster into an RV. There is a lot of great information here and I am sure that it will be very helpful in the next months :)

The adventure will start soon... We finally bought our Promaster 2500 2017, should receive it in a week or two :D I'm excited!!

I am planning to do the conversion from December to March. We will hit the road as soon as the snow will melt (I'm from Quebec city...). Our plan is to travel the continent from north to south, from Yukon, Canada to Ushuaïa, Argentina, without any time frame. We want to take our time and to live in a different way :)
But a lot of work to do before departure!

Thank you in advance for all your help!!
Cheers,
Jacynthe

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,535 Posts
Welcome!

Sound like you have a plan.... I'm impressed! My build has been a 3 year build in progress....yours is on a tight schedule. Tell us more about your build plans - lots of good info here.

Ed

·
Registered
552 Posts
We will hit the road as soon as the snow will melt (I'm from Quebec city...).
So.... July? :D

Bienvenue!

I used to live in Quebec City a very long time ago, back when winter started in October and snow would stick around in some places until mid June. Back in those days they used to dump all the plowed snow into the St. Lawrence seaway off the cliff, but I think that is illegal now. There was snow in the pile at the base of the cliff that had been there for over 20 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts