Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI...Saw this article that says they're selling their inventory at an average of 8% below market value.

Then checked near me and see there are/were 12 Promasters for sale, some with very low miles. It might be worth checking your area if you're looking for one.

·
Registered
748 Posts
hmnn - Hertz 'Transit Van' no haggle price versus kelly's blue book retail price has Hertz 12-15% OVER kbb.com values...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have no idea if there are any good deals or not. Just passing the info along as a possible source since PM's have been hard to find in some areas. Now there seems to be quite a few suddenly available which unfortunately, tends to hurt used vehicle prices.

·
Premium Member
8,670 Posts
We will see. After looking out our windows for three months we may all want to buy an RV and get out of Dodge!

Reactions: h1k3rb

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,676 Posts
When it opens up, do Alaska in your van, including the Marine Highway on ferries. Towns become Disneyworld when the ships are docked. Much more pleasant when they’re gone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone have luck seeing if any of the Hertz were 159" ?
I see today they have 45 listed in the 2500 model line .. checked a bunch via VIN lookup and they all came up as High Roof 136"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks like all the promasters disappeared off the Hertz website? I have a 2500 136' with 6k for $24,000 reserved but now I'm teetering on getting a 159 again, ugh. Does Hertz rent or sell 159 wb?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts