Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellas,
It's been a while since I've poked around at a trailer/camper/motorhome place, but I did that today. Stumbled across a product that I've never seen before, but has probably been around for years.

It's an adjustable, motorized, ceiling storing, queen sized bed. There tracks mounted to the walls contain a chain mechanism, and there's shafts that connect all the tracks together so that one motor can raise or lower the bed. Pretty slick.

A quick web search reveals that the complete Happijac kit is around $800, but I think you could whittle that down a bit. Anyway it got me thinking of a slick bedding solution for my PM expediter.

Kip-on-Truckin'

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I notice that both my photos uploaded upside down. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just returned from a 6K mile, 28 day first road trip in my 136" LR. Without even trying my REI Comfort Cot before leaving (I know, bad idea) I headed out and for the next 28 nights I was amazed how well I slept. I will say I had the added comfort of a 1 1/2" memory foam pad but wow it was great. Oh yeah, the PM was a treat to travel in. So glad I bought all three, well, four if I include the Maxxair vent fan.

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
Trip 6 Cuervo - I bought the comfort cot because I can stow it away and not allocate all that room to a permanent bed. Sleeping comfortably is important to me. As is space efficiency.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trip 6 Cuervo - I bought the comfort cot because I can stow it away and not allocate all that room to a permanent bed. Sleeping comfortably is important to me. As is space efficiency.

That's pretty sweet. I'm definitely ordering one. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Pretty common on European RV's. Winnebago is installing these on their Class C Promaster offerings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts