Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
Hopefully this works. I've tried posting several times.

I purchased a promaster 1500 to build out into an do it all RV with hopes to have a setup to still be able to get a motorcycle in there maybe under the bed. Haven't totally decided on a layout yet.

I'm coming from a car and bike modifying background and I love projects, but this will be all new to me. I have a couple saws and they are power so what more could I need!?!?

I've already ordered some parts and my gf and I are excited. We already took a trip to a campground on the beach in CA and slept on mats on the floor.

Ill get a build thread going because I could certainly use advice along the way. I've learned a lot from reading the existing builds and info so thanks for that!

Here's a pic of the van, my gf, and a peacock. She was just a little excited. Lol

Parts already arriving.

We've named the van Gizmo.

-Rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Peacocks can get excited. Great start, whats in the boxes?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome!
Nice choice on the 139HT (got one myself), you can fit tons of stuff in it!
Let the good times roll!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Yes, we are super happy with it so far. I have a front bumper brush guard and some seat swivels in the boxes. I want to make the van look a little less commercial with some exterior additions in UK initially because I do have an hoa. There are lots of brodozers (big jacked up 4x4 pickups) as I call them around here in Vegas so I think a brush guard, black wheels and a couple other things I have in mind will help Gizmo fit in and fly a little more under the radar by actually being more noticeable lol ; )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts