Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon internet!
My name is Zach. I have now owned a Promaster for 366 days! Last year I decided to get a van and the promaster seemed to fit my needs. I am a home theater installer and work for myself. I purchased a 21 2500 136” Promaster and have loved it for the past year now. I immediately had the van up fitted with the “electrician up-fit”. Then I took it to the local Car Toys and had a full custom stereo system installed as well as an alarm with remote start and cellular capabilities so I can keep track of it!
They also put a ceramic coating on the entire van. Took two days for them to complete the work and I couldn’t be happier. The van looks great and sounds amazing thanks to the JL system. When on the weekends, we use the van to pull either our jet ski, dirt bikes, or Roadrace bikes to destinations all over the place.
We lived in the Colorado mountains but recently moved to south Florida. Wow, what a difference.
looking forward to many more Days with my van and hope to get some more upgrades done to it soon.

·
Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
1,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the intro post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts