Ram Promaster Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I'm located in Texas, and I just recently found this forum on my search. I've been interested in vanlife for about 4-5 years now, I teach full time and I'm hoping to get into this lifestyle soon. I like to travel, explore and read books and enjoy good food.

Right now I'm just in the process of finding a van, was first looking at the Ford Transits, but with the higher cost decided on the promaster for my future build. I also have a friend who travels in her van, and she recommended the promaster.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have a smart friend. 🙂

Since your other thread isn’t open yet, I‘ll say here: pristine used vans appear to be rare finds.
Haha she is very smart! And I know, its a one owner no wreck vehicle. It would come out to around $39k after my trade in. Just contemplating waiting the year for a new one.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Welcome @TexasForest. I decided to bite on a new 2022 from the factory. I started looking mid-summer this year and unfortunately finding one at a dealer with what I wanted and without ADMU (additional dealer markup) just got to be too frustrating. And used vehicles were going for almost as much as new. Hopefully you have better luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome @TexasForest. I decided to bite on a new 2022 from the factory. I started looking mid-summer this year and unfortunately finding one at a dealer with what I wanted and without ADMU (additional dealer markup) just got to be too frustrating. And used vehicles were going for almost as much as new. Hopefully you have better luck!
Yeah thats most likely what I'm going to have to do, I'm still stuck between the 159 or the 136. I do love the smaller size and its incredibly easy to park. But that 159 is nice to put a wet bath in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.