Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't own a Promaster, but my boss does. I bring it home and have the key on my keyring so that must count for something. We have been impressed so far with it. Bought it Jan. of 2014 when they first hit the market here. So far there hasn't been any major problems. A concrete truck took the small window forward of the mirror out, that was cheaper than expected. And 2 deer have done almost 3k in damage so far. But drivetrain and mechanics have been fine. For the last few months there has been a BAD squeak in the rear. Dealer says they know it's a problem and I'm taking it tomorrow for a check up. Also they heat/ac controls have acted up some. You have to turn the fan to midway just to switch from defrost to vent. Not sure what's going on there. But it's a good van, I really enjoy working out of it. We do drywall construction and I never have any issues putting tools or materials in it. It's a 2500 and believe it or not the V6 has plenty of power. Well I guess that's a good enough intro. Ya'll have a good one!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts