Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just got a 1500 136 low roof. Took a while to make a decision on it as it will be a daily driver. I will also be setting it up to be a Moto van. I'll be starting the conversion asap. Have no clue what to do yet, but being a moto rig the wheels will have to be changed of course. After that the cargo area will need something on the side walls so the handle bars don't go through them by accident. Any ideas? The one thing I messed up on was I thought that the radio would have the Sirius option but it doesn't so I will have to figure that out.
Also, thanks a ton for all he info on here. I have been trolling for a while and it’s been very helpful.

Khub

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Welcome! Is the van gas? Post a picture please. By Moto do you mean motorcyle transport or is there a moto event to enter the van in?;)
Why do the wheels need changing? There are not a lot of options for wheels, perhaps you can find and post some new options for them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yeah it's a gas engine and it will be used for my dirt bikes. I was getting sick of hooking and unhooking my trailer every weekend so it will be nice to have it all in one rig. I want to change the wheels so it looks more like a cool van than a delivery truck. I'm going to go with the vision warrior 375 I seen on this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts