·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Welcome! You live in a pretty place.

Reactions: ExpeditionUpfitter

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome! Always nice to have another BC member onboard! We factory ordered our 2017. It was a 3 month wait back then. It was totally worth it to get just what we wanted -- no more, no less, not white ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am really unsure what to do. There is a used 3500 white that is local and not with everything I was hoping for or order the 2500 sandstone with everything I want. 2-5 month wait time to order.....What is every ones thoughts? The biggest thing I want is factory swivel.

·
Premium Member
8,671 Posts
You will not get that sandstone pearl beauty in even 5 months but I’d order and wait. That is what I did in 2015 and it made me happy.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
I am really unsure what to do. There is a used 3500 white that is local and not with everything I was hoping for or order the 2500 sandstone with everything I want. 2-5 month wait time to order.....What is every ones thoughts? The biggest thing I want is factory swivel.
If you're not in a hurry, it's great to special order and get everything exactly the way you want.

I am happy that I special ordered, though when, as RD mentions, your van is inevitably late [and likely very late if you ordered anything oddball], you will be quite frustrated.

Just a note: any colour other than white will be "oddball"...

How critical is the delivery date to you? There are a lot of fleet orders going on and we consumers are a distant 2nd in priority.

I'm not trying to be a downer. You will very much enjoy your PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts