Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another newcomer here - my name is Scott and I hail from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. My girlfriend and I have a Promaster 2500 159" WB with the high roof that we plan to camper-ize. The layout we have planned is based around a fixed bed that has room underneath for our mountain bikes, so we don't have to leave them outside over night.

The wheels are in motion...so far we have drilled in studs to nail our paneling and have spray foam insulated the interior. Windows and a fan are on order, so the next step is the scary one; cut some holes in the side of our new van!

Thankfully we have immensely helpful resources at hand, like this forum. I thought I should join given how helpful it has been thus far. I also have some OEM items (partition and cargo mat) that I will be posting for sale, and figured this was the right audience to market to.

Looking forward to contributing more!

Scott

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Scott and welcome. I'm in Vancouver also if you need any assistance finding or sourcing stuff. Love my van. Use it for camping, biking and kayaking. Take Care

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome Scott! Enjoy creating your version of a diy campervan. And ya it takes commitment to cut holes in a brand new vehicle. I did my windows last weekend they are awesome it really feels like a campervan now.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome Scott. We are also in Vancouver. Just ordered our 2500 high top 159 so we are behind where you are at, but have similar plans. All the best. Simon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts