Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new 2017 PM 2500 159 Inches High Roof Black color on November 15th. I bought this van because I race motorcycles for CCS-ASRA #671 ..I already have placed 2 pit bull trailer restraints towards the back of the van to haul 2 motorcycles.I travel a lot and plan on sleeping in the van on a cot on the weekends, I will be looking for help on what is the best way to install some shelves? I look forward to learning and sharing information about this great travel VAN..Thanks, Scott Reynolds

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just bought my new 2017 PM 2500 159 Inches High Roof Black color on November 15th. I bought this van because I race motorcycles for CCS-ASRA #671 ..I already have placed 2 pit bull trailer restraints towards the back of the van to haul 2 motorcycles.I travel a lot and plan on sleeping in the van on a cot on the weekends, I will be looking for help on what is the best way to install some shelves? I look forward to learning and sharing information about this great travel VAN..Thanks, Scott Reynolds
Welcome and Nice to have a racer on board. i'm too a tracks horder myself just can't commit full time racing and my PM would be mostly bikes hauler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts