Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
My local dealer has a pm 136 low roof (2014) gas and a 2015 pmc both for about 28,500 CDN dollars.

I am planning to start a painting, woodworking and furniture refinishing business, I really like the big pm but for a business/daily driver the pmc with it's great mpg looks very good to me. Is there some info you guys would be able to give that would help with my decision?

Thanks
Mike

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
Welcome! I've always believed bigger is better especially if you intend to work it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that 2014 pm is just one month away from a second birthday on the lot, should there not be a discount in the wind. Does anybody know what type of discount might be possible?

Thanks
Mike

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
Is the $28500 list/sticker price? I would look for maybe 20-25% off the list price at least for a new 2 year old vehicle.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You should be able to purchase the PM for substantial less then 28K like KOV said, technically it is a two year old vehicle. Offer 23K out the door. Another thing, I drove a Transit Connect for four years loved it but it became too small for my needs more room than you need is always better than not enough room go big!

·
Registered
67 Posts
PM is very good, easy to drive. for your needs PM City way to small.
PM 118" or 136" High Roof no problem with parking
diesel or gas up to you
i will not go for 2014 PM because many problem with them
i got $6000 off MSRP $49000
take test drive before final decision

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello All,
My local dealer has a pm 136 low roof (2014) gas and a 2015 pmc both for about 28,500 CDN dollars.

I am planning to start a painting, woodworking and furniture refinishing business, I really like the big pm but for a business/daily driver the pmc with it's great mpg looks very good to me. Is there some info you guys would be able to give that would help with my decision?

Thanks
Mike
IMO stooping is out of the question. Go big go high! unless you need to park in underground parkades going high roof is best for your back. The PM drives so well you will not regret it.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
Don't know why you say '14s have a lot of problems? I have a '14 and other than the leaky radiator they fixed under warenttee I can't complain much. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another '14 for a second!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys, but the vehicle was sold . I am test driving a pmc in 2 days just to see how it goes.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts