Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi. Bought a new 2014 PM high top 1500. While waiting for it to have a few issues fixed up . Started looking on the web and found this site. I can't stay off. There is so much info here on how to fix up my new Tool Box on wheels

DavidK

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks RD
I am waiting for my new PM. I am driving a Chev 3500 Cutaway van. I love the size and my setup. It is just getting old and now it is costing me money for age issues.
I can't wait until they finish with the fixes on my 2014 PM ( battery wire had to be replaced up inside , battery they said kept draining . Light would stay on with key removed and there was a factory message about that . You would think they would fix that before someone wanted to buy. And in them boosting it they now have to change the cluster to dash because it is showing faults Also they are changing the bushings in the back ( ie: noise ) )

So i am waiting to really reset up my shop on wheels

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, From Nova Scotia ....

Just saying hi. Bought a new 2014 PM high top 1500. While waiting for it to have a few issues fixed up . Started looking on the web and found this site. I can't stay off. There is so much info here on how to fix up my new Tool Box on wheels

DavidK

( ps: this is same intro i set to start my subscription ;) )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Sonic

Welcome to us both. I have been going over alot of the info on this site. Getting ready to set up my 1500 HT when i get it, i hope this Friday

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts