Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just drove a new PMC home today. It's a diamond black SLT passenger. Plan on using it as a daily driver until the end of the year when it will be re-purposed for business/cargo use. It is very fast and comfortable with the exception of the center console for my 34" inseam. Until I barber chair pumped the seat down and back I was worried the driving position was a fail. That along with a tilt/tele adjustment and it fits my 6'2" 290lb size really nicely. It has 8 to 13 inches of headroom and is quite cavernous but quiet inside! Huge viewing area and almost panoramic front viewing area. It was only a minor driving change coming from a gm full sized 4wd. I'll be removing and bagging the rear seats, getting covers for the fronts. Purchased from a dealer who worked with me on price.They owe me a few trinkets like floor mats, rear speakers and a good detailing. I'm happy with the vehicle though. It rained all day here so I'll post pics after the detail and on a sunny day. Plan on installing a clearcoat bra , ceramic paint protection, custom rear shelving, roof racks, running boards, hitch and wiring harness, door projectors, and maybe sportier wheel/tire combo when these wear out. Let the mods begin. Sorry for the long winded intro, but I like this vehicle much more than I thought I would.

·
Super Moderator
10,676 Posts
Welcome please make sure to post PMC specific posts in the PMC threads to avoid confusion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts