Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Bobby. I've owned many different vehicles, and now at a point in my life that I wanted to get another van. I’ve always have been a van guy, not in a creepy sense, but for the ability, potential, and convenience a van has to offer.

Not wanting a soccer dad van, with SUV luxury amenities, I started looking at smaller, work-type vans. The Ford TC looks ok, but I was not impressed with its capability. And the Nissan NV200 wasn’t even a consideration for me. I am glad that RAM entered the small van market. The PCM is pretty much everything I have been looking for in a van.

I took delivery of my Silver 2017 PMC SLT Wagon early October, and really enjoy everything my new whip has to offer.

I look forward to learning and sharing with the wisdom of this forum.

All the best

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please remember there is a separate forum here for City specific threads so as not to be confused with full size Promaster posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Please remember there is a separate forum here for City specific threads so as not to be confused with full size Promaster posts.
Thank you. Understood. I couldn't find an Introduction sticky in the PMC Forum. Is there one?

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
No you posted in the correct place. All posts show up on the main site but City specific post then open up in the City forum, if made there, to avoid confusion between the two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts