Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

About a month ago I wandered down an internet wormhole which led from reading about mountain biking to a blog post about Clifford. This caught my attention because my wife has been wanting a larger vehicle to help with transporting rescue animals, and I was considering a better way to haul mountain bikes and simplify our weekend camping trips. Either use wasn't quite compelling enough on it's own to purchase another vehicle, but the idea of using one for both purposes sounds much better. :)

So here I am, shopping for a Promaster 159 high roof and reading as much of this forum as I can. Need to decide on a layout for tall person sleeping which will haul 2 mountain bikes and our 2 dogs. Also a modular design so that it can be (somewhat) emptied out to have space for a bunch of dog crates and be sanitized after her trips.

Away we go... Thanks to everyone for this excellent resource.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Van has been acquired! What now!? :eek: Guess I should think of a nickname and start a build thread.

2017, 159wb. Windows in the slider and rear doors.

I have ordered CRL t-vent window for drivers side, thinsulate from Hein. Bought flooring items: 1/2 inch polyiso, 3/4 plywood, and a bedrug.

Started applying some noico:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts