Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just picked up a 118" PM for motorcycle and mountain bike hauling on road trips. She will be my "daily driver" as well, but I work from home and don't put a lot of mileage on my four wheeled vehicles. I'd like to do a simple diy conversion with just insulated floors, walls, and needed moto & mtb retention equipment. I am hoping the PM helps me get out of the house, escape the oppressively wet winters in the PNW, and meet new people!:D

promasterforum.com seems like an awesome resource, with a bunch of friendly folks willing to help out without a lot of attitude. I look forward to sponging all the information i can!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,
Just picked up a 118" PM for motorcycle and mountain bike hauling on road trips. She will be my "daily driver" as well, but I work from home and don't put a lot of mileage on my four wheeled vehicles. I'd like to do a simple diy conversion with just insulated floors, walls, and needed moto & mtb retention equipment. I am hoping the PM helps me get out of the house, escape the oppressively wet winters in the PNW, and meet new people!:D

promasterforum.com seems like an awesome resource, with a bunch of friendly folks willing to help out without a lot of attitude. I look forward to sponging all the information i can!
I'm just down the road in Anacortes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts