Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, picked up a 2017 136" low roof 1500 for work about a month ago. Been fiddling with it without trying to break the bank. Moved over from my beast of a work van that did me well for 7 years ('02 E-350 w/7.3L diesel - one tough truck) and retired it at 400,000 miles. Actually bought it for $9k with 200,000 miles, worked out of it 7 years, sold it for $4k with 400,000 miles and kept the work racks that came with it, but I digress.
Tested newer vans, was sold on a transit (I'm a ford guy at heart) then accidentally drove a promaster and thought well, that's the one I need. Explanation - I work for a guy who owns many properties. I own my vehicle and insurance, and he buys my tools, parts, fuel, etc.. So my vehicles, his dime. I love the promaster, put in a floor, the old van racks, built a console, etc...Fun truck, about to add some rear springs (I know big discussion later)
Anywhooo-HI;)

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Welcome too. Many of the posters here should probably donate the springs we have taken out! That van will carry a ton, actually more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts