Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, thank you for this forum, really helped me make my decision to buy a new promaster easier! my name is john, located in union ohio, and ive always prefered a van over a pickup!....for the last 14 years ive been driving a 2000 astro cargo van I bought brand new, it has been a bullet proof truck that gave me over 300,000 trouble free miles, then bambi decided to commit suicide in front of me a few weeks ago. needless to say the insurance company just chuckled at fixing it, broke my heart to see it towed off. laid eyes on my first promaster a couple weeks ago and fell in love! got a great deal on a 2014 low roof short wheelbase at paul sherry in piqua ohio. a really great place to buy a promaster by the way, best car buying experience ive ever had. its a navy blue cargo with rear windows only, sat radio alarm, wood floor, tie downs etc. immediate plans are to try and level it up some, it sits way to high in the back. and then install a tool box inside. I look forward to reading about everyones promaster experiences....thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,043 Posts
First off, thank you for this forum, really helped me make my decision to buy a new promaster easier! my name is john, located in union ohio, and ive always prefered a van over a pickup!....for the last 14 years ive been driving a 2000 astro cargo van I bought brand new, it has been a bullet proof truck that gave me over 300,000 trouble free miles, then bambi decided to commit suicide in front of me a few weeks ago. needless to say the insurance company just chuckled at fixing it, broke my heart to see it towed off. laid eyes on my first promaster a couple weeks ago and fell in love! got a great deal on a 2014 low roof short wheelbase at paul sherry in piqua ohio. a really great place to buy a promaster by the way, best car buying experience ive ever had. its a navy blue cargo with rear windows only, sat radio alarm, wood floor, tie downs etc. immediate plans are to try and level it up some, it sits way to high in the back. and then install a tool box inside. I look forward to reading about everyones promaster experiences....thanks!

Welcome! I had several Astro and you couldn't kill them but you will fall in love with your Promaster very quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts